Greg Adler Motorsports - Unlawful and Deceptive Business Practices Greg Adler
Owners of Championship Off Road Racing are Knowingly and Willingly allowing Greg Adler Motorsports to compete in races when he is not Good Standing within the business community and/or general public.
Mr. Greg Adler has received 19 State Violations for his business making False and Misleading Statements.
Specifically, but not limited to, violating several sections of the Business and Professions Code depicted below:
Section 9884.7 (a)(1) False and Misleading Statements Section 9884.8 Invoice Requirements Section 988.4.9 (a) Estimate Requirements Section 3373 Inserting/Withholding info to cause document to be False/Misleading
4 Wheel Parts Performance Centers also retain several Nationwide Unsatisfactory Records with the BBB for Failing to Respond to Consumer Complaints.
Please review the Unsatisfactory BBB Reports of which this company has FAILED TO RESPOND, giving very bad experiences to your overall customers below:
Yet, corrupt operators at CORR, Championship Off Road Racing still allow this company to participate in racing.
Giving the illusion that all the race teams are in Good Standing within the business community and/or general public,
FOUR WHEEL PARTS PERFORMANCE CENTERS -- PRO COMP TIRES
Please Feel Free to file a complaint with the following agencies below:
(NHTSA) Office of Defects Investigationhttp://www-odi.nhtsa.dot.gov/ivoq/
(BAR) Bureau of Automotive Repair Consumer AffairsSEARCH:: Department of Consumer Affairs (YOUR STATE)http://www.dca.ca.gov/consumer/complaints.shtml
(IFCC) Internet Fraud Complaint Centerwww.ifccfbi.gov/
(FTC) Federal Trade Commission https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/
(Attorney General) Public Inquiry Unithttp://ag.ca.gov/consumers/mailform.htm
(EPA) (Spilling Oil & Antifreeze)www.epa.gov/
(BBB) Better Business Bureauhttp://welcome.bbb.org/
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Deceptive Business Practices
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Women Be Warned n Be Aware of WERNER ENTERPRISES!!! I went to Werner in Lithia Springs, GA as a female student driver. I went there initially requesting a female trainer,..."
- "WARNING: Demolition Derby! $1,600 dollars damage after two weeks in their "care". Hit/scraped/dented on three corners and the nose. Then they jerked me around for 45 days:Russell (Lot..."
- "PARK 'N FLY Confirmation Number: P1958528My reservation was for: Cleveland - PARK 'N FLYAddress: 19000 Snow Road, Cleveland, OH 44142 Phone: (216) 267-3665Departure Date: Saturday, March 23, 2013 at..."
- "I have software from Steinberg that I cannot install, due to registration/activation issues related to their chosen Soft eLicenser required process. Companies like Steinberg are working with online licensing companies,..."
- " As this company has elected to maintain a business relationship with Transamerican Auto Parts, d.b.a., its quality of tires and service have become substandard. Consumer Complaint Agencieshttp://www-odi.nhtsa.dot.gov/ivoq/index.cfmhttps://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/https://app.dca.ca.gov/bar/complaints.asphttp://ag.ca.gov/consumers/mailform.htm http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx Make : *** CEPEKModel..."
- "PacificRack, OC3Networks...What is the scamer Ilan Mishan up to now?http://www.ripoffreport.com/internet-fraud/oc3networks-pacificr/oc3networks-pacificrack-4fib-546a4.htmIlan Mishan was kicked out of Israel where he was born a few years back.Once arriving in US he started OC3networks..."
- "I brought a LG Stylo 2 phone at the end of Aug 2016, within the 1st month my SIM card went out for no reason, the company sent me..."
- "I first spoke with chat agent Peter. He gave me the part numbers of the LED headlights that supposedly fit my Subaru. I made the purchase and three..."
- "I recently booked a Jetstar flight on eDreams.com. They sent me an email confirmation that said "The total cost of your reservation is $442.22. The details of the amounts charged..."